Halley Movement, www.halleymovement.org, is looking for exceptional individuals for internships in Port Louis, Mauritius. Our internship positions provide opportunities to build research skills, become involved with advocacy, training and engage in an active network. Stipends available.
Non-traditional students are welcome.
Office locations: Port Louis and Nouvelle France in Mauritius for the duration of the internship.
Apply for an internship position
Halley Movement also offers rolling applications for opportunities throughout the year.
If you are passionate about building a better world for people, email us your CV and a motivation letter at [email protected] or call on 230 6770 451.
- Strong Computer Skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of Internet.
- Effective Communication Skills – must be able to communication effectively in writing, oral communications with other staff, and the ability to represent Halley Movement at external meetings. Experience with social media preferred.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of the Internet.
- Research and Analytical Skills – must be able to research and analyze complex policy issues information accurately and efficiently with direction and oversight.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced office.
- Passion and commitment to issues affecting children, youth and families.
- Experience in mobilizing and organizing people.